simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: Kate Dillon in Vogue Paris
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Kate Dillon in Vogue Paris

Vogue Paris is in my opinion the world's premiere fashion magazine. They trump everyone else on the planet in terms of fresh viewpoints, daring ideas and exciting concepts. As such it is only fitting that they have embraced a plus model within their cutting edge pages. In their Tango Des Passions editorial they showcase the beauty of our favorite supermodel, Kate Dillon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The editorial, show by the world renowned photographer Mario Testino is beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a plus size model depicted in such a sexy and sensual manner. Not to mention the fact that these photos are elegant and artistic. I think this is an important editorial as it features models of different shapes together, presented as equally alluring. I'd like to see more of that in fashion magazines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL