simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: Dairy Queens
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Dairy Queens

This yoghurt advert is to me like ice-cream to Dawson's dad...

Reading Feministing, I came across this post.

Apparently there's a series of adverts for a diet yoghurt that uses iconic images of women, like this --

-- and replaces the original skinny version with a plus-size woman.

The caption reads "Forget about it. Men’s preference will never change. Fit Light Yogurt." (Thanks to joelle once again.)

Apparently after you finish retching in disgust at the hideous fatty, you then rush out and buy some diet yoghurt to make sure you remain attractive to men and diet yo'self down to the original skin'n'bones version.

Apparently, it's 2007.

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

However, I must now edit, because another dairy-licious thing arrived in my inbox today. To balance out the hideousness of that advert, I bring you the super-sexy fantastic Sara Ramirez. Who has got milk, and got curves, and got It:



Sara Ramirez: bringing me and dairy back together since ought-seven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL