simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: Stardust Memories : Who Got It Right?
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stardust Memories : Who Got It Right?

And were back! The red carpet doesn't stop for one second and in the past few weeks curvy stars have been front and center displaying their fashionable finest - but not every look is a hit. While its up to us to keep track of who is wearing what - its up to you to tell us just what you think about these looks. First up we have Jennifer Hudson at the MTV Movie awards in a crisp white number but what is up with the visible bra? Not just the straps but almost the entire bra is on display. Are you feeling the overt cleavage? Or do you think less is more?

Now I personally love Beth Ditto's continuing parade of McQueen that she's been wearing lately. This is no exception - I think the print is phenomenal and it goes so well with her wild hair and accessories. This might not be everyone's cup of tea but for me this is an ace in the hole.

Nikki Blonsky's all black and lace ensemble is a little too safe for my tastes but you can't deny that she looks great. The red belt is a nice touch, I wouldn't have minded seeing more of that bright color on her.

Rounding out the bunch we've got my least favorite of the group. I think this faux-Pucci print on Jill Scott does nothing for her. There is something about those geometric prints that makes me think Tron...




Now I've made my picks but how do you feel about this month's dose of star style? Love/hate them all? Like them OK? Anyone who can explain that pastel Tron sack Jill Scott is wearing in a logical manner gets bonus points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL