simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: Scans You Like It
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Scans You Like It

As promised at the request of, well, one reader (but I know you all wanna see), here are the scans from the Observer Woman magazine as previously discussed. (You know, the ones that were supposed to be so "shocking" to us.)

The models are Elizabeth Satherlund (blonde) and Kate Smith (brunette). I'm not a big fan of Kate Smith's stuff, but OMG Elizabeth is a total betty, by name and nature.

I'm not so keen on the hairstyling on the cover - I think they could have gone further, for a more styled 1950s polished roll of curls - but I love the effect of the corsetry on the derriere!

What do you think? Holla at us!


Clickity click on the icons for full-sized (no pun intended) images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL