simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: Anna Scholz F/W 07
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Anna Scholz F/W 07

Can we talk about how cute all of this is? Amazing. That gold swing coat is mine - I don't care if I have to charter a jet to London just to get it. Its just mine.

But enough about me. The new Anna Scholz fall collection, modeled by perennial favorite Crystal Renn, is smart and chic. I think there is a little something for everyone - if you're big on 1960s mod (like me), color blocked new rave, or just want a nice good ol' fashioned fall dress there is something for you. What I like best is how cool everything is - too often plus sized fashions can be just a little lacking in that department but everything here from the unique silhouettes to the arty photography is on point.







Check out the full collection at Anna Scholz.com

It looks like this fall is setting up to be nothing short of amazing when it comes to clothing choices. From the myriad of designers doing capsule collections to the gorgeous new trends and accessories. Were going to be covering it all here from a to z but what are you most excited for this fall? For me its all about the shoes this time around - I plan on living in lace up high heeled oxfords. And that swing coat of course.

Special thanks to Eve for sending me all thelovely Anna Scholz info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL