simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: *** Breaking news: Fat Girls Like Cookies, Hate Fashion ***
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

*** Breaking news: Fat Girls Like Cookies, Hate Fashion ***

A super-short post, just to say that I was reading the March issue of W, and came upon this letter:

I don't think there's any need to enlist more robust models in your fashion magazine. After all, I don't think the type of women who purchase the clothing you show are size 10s. I've passed up a lot of cookies to fit into my skinny jeans, and I want to see how garments are going to drape on a size-2 body like my own.
CORAL STEVENSON, DENVER, COLO.


That's right ladies: if you're a size 10, you probably

(a) are a certain type of woman - because women are two types, fat or thin;

(b) don't buy fashionable clothes, because fat lasses love the muumuus;

and (c) it's all your own fault anyway, you greedy, cookie munching giantess. Where's your willpower?!

Thanks, Coral from Denver! And by 'thanks' I mean 'fuck you'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL