simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: All you need is positivity!
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, November 2, 2007

All you need is positivity!

We here at Too Fat For Fashion love us some J.Hud, so when we heard this quote, from the Avon Foundation Gala earlier this week, we had to share it:

"I have the height of a model, the breasts that people pay for and the lips that everybody wants, so why should I change? I wouldn’t change myself for anything or anybody. That will never happen."

It kind of reminds me of that fabulous Grey's Anatomy quote (back when the show was still good and zeitgeisty, okay?!) from Cristina: "You are eight feet tall. Your boobs are perfect. Your hair is down to there. If I were you I would just walk around naked all the time. I wouldn't have a job, I wouldn't have any skills, I wouldn't even know how to read. I would just be... naked."


Jennifer Hudson showing off the figure in question. No news yet on fashion credits -- if anyone knows the designer behind these fab dresses please email TFFF at the usual address!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL