simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: Grabby Hands
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Grabby Hands

And now for part two in our Hot List 2008, or things I'm totally excited about this year.

Clockwise from top left: black sunglasses
Hexagonal panel box bag, £25 from Topshop, available in apple green, teal, black and gold (not available on the website)
Floral blouse, also from Topshop
5ml perfume oil, from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, $17.50
Trouser jeans

Chloe Saskia bag, price varies at Brown's, Bergdorf's and Net a Porter
Purple Haze nail polish, $18 at Rescue Beauty Lounge


Bold Bags
I'm fond of these two bags for their unique shapes and bright colours. The Chloe Saskia, which comes in all varieties of style and colour, is a knockout with its scrumptious bold leathers and Lucite handles (classier than a pair of clear heels). Topshop's Hexagonal Panel Box Bag is perfect for getting away from giant “could fit an Olsen twin in this” bags and has just enough space for your essentials for a night out or an afternoon in the park.

Chunky black sunglasses
I own a gazillion pairs of trendy sunglasses (turquoise Wayfarers!) thanks to Forever 21 and ebay but am on the lookout for my one perfect pair this year, preferably black. My fave source is ebay’s Smash Vintage, who always have the cutest vintage inspired styles and great customer service to boot

Violet nail polish
I stocked up on tons of dark colours this winter but for spring and summer I am all about bright purple shades. I like Rescue Beauty Lounge's new hue, Purple Haze, as well as Nail's Inc's Belgrave Place and OPI's Do You Lilac It.

Dainty prints
Like Topshop's floral blouses and skirts for spring

Smelling nice
On my list for spring fragrance: Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab’s “The Passionate Shepherd to His Love” perfume oil based on the Christopher Marlowe poem (limited edition love poem oils run until March 23). Notes of heather, clover, Irish moss, English ivy, tea rose and carnation guaranteed to make you want to frolic in a grassy field.

Trouser jeans
As much as I love my skinny jeans I don’t know if I want to go through another warm season with denim sticking to my legs
Available: Old Navy, Gap, Svoboda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL