simple is beautiful
Too Fat For Fashion: I love Paris in the springtime...
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, March 10, 2008

I love Paris in the springtime...

...and I love you readers every season!

That little dose of love comes from a favour I must ask: yes, instead of ASK TFFF, I'm cheekily introducing a one-off feature called, TFFF Asks You!.

The deal is, I'm heading to Paris this Friday, followed by a quick hop-and-a-skip to Copenhagen and Amsterdam. I've hit up all three cities before, but the emphasis has always been on food, and booze, and partying, and booze, and culture, yup, definitely culture. Um.

This time around I'd like to swipe my credit card until it melts, and also do a lil' Continental European research to bring back to the blog and share with the world at large. So, does anyone have any recommendations of where to begin, particular chains, boutiques, shopping areas, places to look out for? Predominantly in Paris but recs for the other cities would be good.

Email me, or use the ASK TFFF address, or leave a comment, or send a smoke signal: whatever. When I return I'll write the whole kit'n'caboodle into a post for future reference... and hopefully post pictures of my spoils as well.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL